Sunday, March 9, 2008
I love my phone and Daylight Savings Time
So last night before I went to bed I changed my clock back and set the alarm on my phone to wake me up this morning. All other cell phones that I have had automatically updated (I assume at the right time, but at least before I needed to be awake.) Well, I had a meeting at 8:15 and it is safe to say that I missed it because my phone said it was only 7:15. All those who know how much I absolutely love to be late and or miss things that I am supposed to be at know how happy that made me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
still waiting for the stories that are supposedly coming....
you should just give Biz administrative rights right now! :-)
I'm getting there and yeah I should. I only posted one of the two, the other one probably won't make it on here
Post a Comment