Where There Is Great Love, There Are Always Miracles.

Monday, September 29, 2008

To Blog or not To Blog!

Well, it happened. Whether or not I know what I am getting myself into, I am now an official blogger. (Ginny, I hope you appreciate this, as I had to rise to your challenge!)

I guess to start with my exciting news: Saturday was not only Women's Conference, but my one year anniversary of being in remission! Only four more to go! It feels good to be where I am. It's funny how the last year has flown by like no time at all, and the four months of treatment felt like years. To celebrate, my mom took me out for sushi...mmmmm, sushi!

Maybe that's because life is so great right now! I can't tell you how blessed I feel. I have this cute little home, that I share with my cute husband. I get to go to a job that I love. I have an awesome family, that just about doubled in June. I'm not trying to rub things in, but I just didn't know that life could be so wonderful! (Yes, I realize how I just tempted fate. Sigh, I will never learn.)

Also, since Jeff may never mention it but in passing, here is a picture from our wedding day!

3 comments:

Ginny said...

oh, i appreciate it! but now you have set expectations high! this is two posts in almost as many days! i will expect a similar pace from here on out!

as far as tempting fate...it is going to show up either way, so you might as well revel in the good each day you have to enjoy it!!!

Rebekah said...

I'm so glad you're a blogger!

I will definitely be stalking your blog from now on. :)

-Bekah

Arin and Troy said...

YAY! Bekah told me about you guys' blog! I'm so happy to be able to keep tabs on you! :)