Where There Is Great Love, There Are Always Miracles.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Shout out to my girls from OZ!!!

This is just a little post for my sister-in-law Jana and niece Kylee who have just been cast in The Wizard of Oz at Rodger's Memorial Theater (holla!(dang you Greg for getting that into my vocab!!).)









Jana was cast as the whimsical Glinda, the Good Witch!
(The additional munchkin is my nephew Jackson!)











Kylee was cast as a munchkin, with the chance of being a Flying Monkey. (Again, the additional munchkin makes an appearance. Oh well!)

I know that this picture really is unrelated to the post, and to be honest I can't find a reasonable segue to justify it. But while Jana was at her call backs for The Wizard of Oz, I got to cuddle this guy to sleep. Heaven! He is such a sweet little cuddler. And he has the cutest little laugh, whether it is his a amused murmur to his outright laugh.


2 comments:

Kirsten said...

What a great aunt you are. Well, not a Great Aunt, but a good one. A really good one.

Becky said...

i saw them they were waaaaay cute!