Tonight was a great night. I went to see my brother Ben in his bluegrass band. It was so awesome! They played some great Christmas music, and it was amazing to see my brother up onstage performing and totally rocking a fiddle.
This video was Ben taking the solo on Orange Blossom Special. It's so freaking crazy how fast he is playing. I love it!
My parents, Ben and Ben's violin teacher, Jeanne Grover, after the show. He took violin for I don't know how long. She came down to support him with about thirty other people.
Other Fans: Kylee, Mckenna and Dallin came down to see Ben.
So did brother Mike.
6 comments:
Holy crap that was fast. Tell Ben good job and it sounds great! :)
The concert was freakin awesome.
Awesome! I love bluegrass and I love Orange Blossom Special!
Way to go, Benihana.
Whoah! I thought I knew your family and their talents! How do they keep expanding like this?! Impressive!
Hi Biz,
Just found your blog. And I am glad to see you are happy and thriving!
Tell Ben, "Holy cow that was awesome!" for me. I had no idea he fiddled.
Post a Comment