Where There Is Great Love, There Are Always Miracles.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Kids Say the Darndest Things


Today was our last day in our ward. We have been in the Primary teaching the 5-6 year-olds. The class has been very energetic, but they have learned how to be reverent as well and for the most part have been very good. Today we were practicing for the primary program. The teachers for the CTR 7 class weren't there so I was trying to help one of the kids in the class be reverent. As I was sitting next to this 7 year-old he informed me that he was soooo tired because he woke up at "3 pm in the morning." I'm not sure exactly how this works.

As tiring as the class can be they have been a lot of fun and I will miss each of them and the comments that they would make.

No comments: